HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 20 Jul 1995 23:57:10 EDT594_- I've received several replies on the job-posting thread that were accidentally
sent to owner-hp3000-l. Normally I forward any misdirected postings to the
list for public consumption, but in this marginal thread I did not. All of
the responses I received were affirmative (such posts are OK if brief). I
just thought that forwarding the actual posts would be a waste of bandwidth
on a marginal thread. I've tried to never control the content of the list,
but in this case I plead no contest (you wouldn't have seen them anyway
since they weren't posted to the list). [...]38_20Jul199523:57:[log in to unmask]