HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
MoyerScott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MoyerScott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 16:18:53 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Alida Jatich <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> Our staff uses Reflection 1 to dial in from offsite, so the dial
>back system will need to be compatible with Reflection 1

Our site uses dial-back modems also.   It work very well with Reflection.
The script recorder will be able to create the commands required to
automate the process of getting to the DTC.  I have had a little problem
getting beyond the DTC with the script recorder.  I seems to hang going
from the dial-back modem to the DTC.  So, I stop the script at that point
and hit the CR

Phone numbers are fixed for our staff.  The HP Support modem is NOT a dial
back.  So it must be powered off until they need to use it.  (A little
inconvenient)