HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 4

From:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 21:31:38 MDT
Jerry Bostick proposes:

> In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...
>
> [snip my own 1st posting stuff]
>
> >*OR* someone could get a really crazy
> >hat and describe it here and we could all look for that and
> >rally round it.  i like that one, think i'll have a hat made
> >and post the description here so all ya'll who don't know me
> >will be able to just walk up and say hey outsourcee "how ya doin".
>
> *i got it*.
>
> unless someone comes up with another idea, (i'm not really
> excited bout doin this, but..) in honor of how well my baseball
> team is doing (the fabo LA Angles) i'll wear one of my Angle's
> caps at each lunch (Tues/Thur) and i'll try to be early in the
> lunch line so i'll be at a table hopefully before the place is
> full.   if ya don't know what an Angel's cap looks like (first,
> shame on you and second, i don't think there will be a whole
> lot of people wearing *any* caps at lunch anyhow) it has a red
> bill, blue top with a big red "A" on the front and the "A" has
> a yellow hallow around it's top.  who knows, depending on my
> mood (and how the Angles are doing in 3 weeks) i might even
> wear it to the USS Interx party :>)

How 'bout we all wear our favorite BaseBall hats?  The Rockies are
doing nicely too!

Rich
________ Dynamic Information Systems Corp.   |
\!DISC / Rich Trapp                          | My opinions are my own.
 \    /  OMNIDEX Product Manager - IMAGE/SQL | With any luck they're
  \  /   Phone : 303 444-4000                | correct ;-)
   \/    E-mail: [log in to unmask]                |