HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

From:
Cecile Chi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 16:57:34 -0400
Usually, INTEREX comes through with what I need to help my clients.  When I
called to inquire about software for tape-to-tape copy of TurboStore tapes on
MPE/iX, they told me there wasn't anything in the CSL, but referred me to
Stan Seiler and gave me a phone number at Allegro/Denkart.  From there I got
to Bering, and we got XOVER, which saved the day.

However, last week I called INTEREX to get a phone number for Bruce Toback at
OPT.  All I got was "never heard of him" and a voice mail for someone who
never called back.  The voice mail I was switched to was in response to my
statement that OPT is a vendor INTEREX should be aware of.  I'm a bit
disappointed in INTEREX, and I hope they will add OPT and Bruce Toback to
their list of references.
The phone numbers for OPT are 800-858-4507 and 602-996-8601.

Fortunately, there is this list, which is where I finally found OPT.