HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 2

From:
Kevin Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 14:45:08 GMT
We are looking at various options in putting together a data warehouse
and one option is to push data out of our Image DBs to an SQL
Database running initially on an NT box. Allbase is not an option due to
cost and managements disbelief in client/server. Hence the cheaper (in
hard dollars) low end NT solution to get the concept off the ground and
prove the validity of it to management.

My question is, what would be the most efficent way to pull data out of
an Image DB and throw into an NT based SQL DB? Any comments or
suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin Barker
Email: [log in to unmask]
Pager: 818-757-8712