HP3000-L Archives

July 1995, Week 1

From:
Marvin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 19:18:48 -0600
On Thu, 6 Jul 1995, PAULA R. REICHL wrote:

> We are looking for an inventory control system to manage our district's
> central stockroom.  We are on an HP3000, and are currently using a software
> package from Information Design Inc. out of Englewood CO for payroll and
> accounting purposes.
>
> If we can find a package to interface with their software so that we can use
> the vendor files, etc. it would be wonderful.
>
> Please--let me know what's out there.

Youy might consider an email message to Ben Pratt of Idaho Computer
Services ([log in to unmask]).  ICS has a great package and can get it
to pass and receive information from other applications.  I used it in
Alaska and found it to meet and exceed all my expectations.

ICS - 208.734.2245 - Ben Pratt or Wade Bond.

Marvin Barnes                       EMail [log in to unmask]
3240 Addison Avenue East            Telephone: 208.733.7307
P.O. Box U                          FAX: 208.733.7309
Twin Falls, ID 83303-0446