HP3000-L Archives

June 1995, Week 4

From:
Bob Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 15:28:05 PST8PDT
 [log in to unmask] asks:
..snipped..
>  Evan's experience makes me wonder, how many people are really
> using Image/SQL in a production environment?  How many Turbo databases
> attached, keys split, etc.?  Any experiences like the above?

Weekly cheque run and all faculty assignments are now being done
with PowerBuilder apps against TurboImage databases. No problems.
Good response from users. Cheque run, about 6 months now,
faculty assignments, about 3 months. We won't mention the 6 months of
h--- before all the components stabilized.

> FWIW, we are on Image/SQL version G0.05, which appears to have cleared up
> some of the Attach/Detach problems we were experiencing.

likewise, going to G1 soon.

Bob.
--=--=--
Bob Walker, Computer Centre  --  [log in to unmask]
Capilano College, North Vancouver, BC, CANADA.