HP3000-L Archives

June 1995, Week 2

From:
Isaac Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 20:32:30 -0700
I've seen on one of our systems, and have been talking to other users at other
sites who have gone up on C.50.00, occurrences of slower than normal logons or
transient system slowdowns.  In some cases during the transient system
slowdowns we are seeing 100% CPU usage, but nothing showing in Glance or LaserRX
except processes impeded for the CPU (with *NO* offending process).

Our one system which I've seen the problem on was a 955 with 160MB of memory.
Other sites I've talked to have been the likes of a 957 with 192MB, which
doesn't sound like the "memory pressure" issue.

Any thoughts???
/isaac