HP3000-L Archives

May 1995, Week 5

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 15:16:07 EDT
I'm trying to get started with Image/SQL and ODBC, but can't get off the
ground on the 3000.  Trying to start a new DBE, logged in as the creator
of the TurboImage database I'd like to eventually attach, and logged into
the group with the database.  ISQL gives:

File System Error - Privileged file violation.  (DBERR 3050)

I tried SupportLine and found this wonderful little gem:

Problem Report: 5000646323
System/Model:
Product Name:   HP SQL/XL MSG
Product Vers:   36216-90009.12.90

in manual.

*** FIX TEXT ***
This SR will be corrected in the next edition of the manual.

Would someone care to elaborate?

[\] Jeff