HP3000-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
Mark Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 16:05:56 GMT
We are in the process of evaluating online backup products. I would
appreciate any and all comments you all may have on the subject. Our
primary concern is reliablity and up time. Of course cost is an issue.

We are looking at Unison's Roadrunner with Online, Orbit's Online backup
and TurboStore's Online. If you have any comments about any of these
products, please post or email me at [log in to unmask]

We recently had to return a third party software product because of
reliability problems. I don't want to go through that again.

Thanks.
Mark Sexton
Modular Data Inc.