HP3000-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 06:54:35 -0700
Jeff Vance <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On May 11,  9:25am, Jim Wowchuk wrote:
>> Subject: Re: LISTF, access proposal
>>(snipped)
>Elbert, Stan, Evan and now Jim have suggested that a user-callable intrinsic
>(snipped)
>There is not enough time to do both an intrinsic and a command that calls this
>intrinsic.

Jeff,

If you chose to write the intrinsic (which is my vote, also) you will need to
test it somehow.  It may be time consuming to add both the intrinsic and the
command in CI, but if you write a small program (provided in telesup?), then
you've taken care of both.  A user can decide how to utilize the program.

$.02

Larry Boyd