HP3000-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
"David W. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 21:45:46 PDT
All:

  I signed off the HP3000 List prior to being laid off at Lockheed.
I wanted to let everyone know that following my lay off on May 5th -
I had exactly three job offers to choose from onthe following Wednesday.
I chose one and started work this past Monday.
  As you can no doubt guess I am very happy about the situation.

  Although I am no longer directly using HP minicomputers I will be
trying to keep up-to-date with the platform in case I ever use them
again. My current work site is mostly Sun Unix boxes.

  Thought I'd let ya'll know what happened since I received lots
of good-byes and good luck wishes from folks on the list.