HP3000-L Archives

May 1995, Week 3

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 18:24:02 EDT
[Brad Ahlf's notes about HP-UX C++ and CFRONT snipped, except for:]
>  ... contains everything you would
>expect in a cfront-based implementation plus lots of stuff
>to make it better on HP-UX including HP compile-line options,
>library support and include file support, symbolic debug
>extensions and more to make it a better product ...

Now that brings up a good point that might be thrown into the Ken's
C++ final survey (Ken, do you work for Microsoft?  Is this Survey95?).

I would find symbolic debug support (xdb) more than welcome, above and
beyond some of the other things in the survey (KSAM/Image objects, for
example).

[\] Jeff Kell, [log in to unmask]
"Waiting on Survey++" :-)