HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 5

From:
Steve Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 1995 22:10:49 GMT
Kosack ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: On Wed, 26 Apr 1995, Gavin Scott wrote:

: > Eric writes:
: > Well, I was *the* beta test site for Motif/XL when it came out a

:   Is there a version of Motif for MPE/V systems?  If not, is source
: available so that it may be compiled under MPE/V?

:   Is there any GUI type interface for MPE/V based HP 3000s?

The Motif library has dependencies on sockets.  It was "ported" to use
netipc, so there's a chance it would work on MPE/V.  I don't think we
ever released a Motif product on the classics though.  It's not likely
that we would do so if we haven't already...

Of course, if you're like that other post and really want information
about MPE/iX 5.0, then you're in luck :)

Steve