HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 5

From:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:19:29 -0500
I'm writing an article about choosing outside integrators, and need to
talk with managers who have some tips on how to pick consulting
organizations (Big 8, Anderson, etc.) I'm especially interested in the
process when HP's Professional Services Organization has been involved --
even if you ultimately didn't choose PSO services. E-mail me at
[log in to unmask], post to the list if you've got advice others might
enjoy, or phone me. All replies will be kept confidential. Thanks for your
help!

--
Ron Seybold
Seybold Media