HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 5

From:
Gary Biggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 00:12:00 CST
Bill:

I'm part of the beta program, and I can assure you it works very well
with SUPERDEX. As of this time, it doesn't register keys created on
non-Image Items (ie. keywords, concatenated keys, etc.) but support
for those items in planned in the near future. Your probably too late
for the beta program, but, I've placed a signup form in /ALLBASE directory
on FTP.3K.COM. You might download it, fill it out and fax it in just the same.
This enhancement is planned for general release in June.

Gary Biggs, N5TTO                   http://rampages.onramp.net/~perfect/
Interex SIG Allbase Chairman
[log in to unmask] Technologies Company, Dallas,TX 214-340-7794

"Abandon all hope... ye who Inter(net) here..." -- Dante (over the portal of Hell)