HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

From:
"Gwin, Marise/EUG" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gwin, Marise/EUG
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 23:23:00 PDT
Sounds like Zenger-Miller! (little ASCII-char smiley here)  I skim and
delete if I don't like the content.  This is free speech.  If people get to
be too harsh for the readership, that readership takes the responsibility to
say so.  This is much better than the government doing it, n'est-ce pas?

I think I like it here.  I will now be The Thing That Wouldn't Leave
(GRRRRRR!).  Got anything to eat?  Can I use your phone?  I'm taking this
Sunday newspaper into the bathroom with me, hope that's okay with you . . .
.