HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 3

From:
"Tony B. Shepherd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony B. Shepherd
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 1995 12:29:54 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
  Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
] Subject:      Re: IP Printing - Blank sheets of paper
] I don't think so in this case.  We have the same "problem" with ESPUL to a
] JetDirect attached printer, but I hadn't considered it serious enough to
] report as a bug (Novell does the same thing).  It may be a function of the
] JetDirect card since I do not see this problem when using ESPUL to an lpd
] defined print queue.  Of course if it is a bug on the sender's side, I
] wouldn't mind it being "fixed" either :-)
] [\] Jeff Kell, [log in to unmask]

Yust for Yiggles - try turning headers on.  If you _don't_ get the blank
page any more, you may want to check the source.  I seem to recall that in
the good old days the spooler would inhale an initial form feed if headers
were on - because it was _certain_ it was at top-of-form already.

--
Regards  --  Tony B. Shepherd  --  [log in to unmask]