HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 1

From:
Sandy Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 18:54:31 GMT
Donald Timmonds Harrington ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: OK, I get all this stuff about the C30D not working properly with
: the Jet Direct card.  My question now is, What's a C30D?! :-)

: Don 'Clueless in Seattle (well, Auburn)' Harrington

The HP5000 C30 is a 300 dpi 30 image per minute, cut sheet LED printer.  The
printer is PCL5 compatible and has a duplex option.

The printer comes with a serial and centronics interface and as such can be
attached to the Jet Direct EX card to be used as a network printer.

The C30 is the low end of the HP5000 printer family with the F100 and F135
printers being the high end. These printers are PCL4 compatible and use Fan
fold paper.

I hope this answers your question.

Sandy Knight. HP North American Response Center.