HP3000-L Archives

April 1995, Week 1

From:
Gary Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Peck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 21:58:41 GMT
I would like to thank everyone who responsed to my subprogram question.
I learned alot from your responses.

I have one other question now that I am opening the database's and KSAM
files in the main program and passing them to the subprogram.  The
question I have is the first time subprogram is called the CKSTART and
CKREAD work fine and it finds the appropriate key.  The second time the
subprogam is called the CKSTART fails with an with an ERROR after running
CKERROR of 0008 which says an invalid parameter.  I have put displays on
all of the parameters and they are the same values in them the first and
second time.  Any ideas on what might be happening?

I would like to thank everyone again for their help.

Gary Peck
Idaho State University