HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 5

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 16:21:13 PST
I failed to post the following to the entire list so here it goes again:

Try the following in your monitoring program:

copy    FTPfile, FTPfilex  {Make copy in group & acct of monitoring job
purge   FTPfile            {Purge original file (with SM no problem
release FTPfilex           {User is creator
rename  FTPfilex, FTPfile  {In case processing job expects specific name
stream  FTPjob             {submit job which then can purge the released
                             file residing in group & acct of monitoring
                             job.

The above can be performed with the command intrinsic or with some command
files.

Hope this helps

Paul H. Christidis