HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 4

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 06:09:21 -0800
Ray Stevens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>(snip)
>My plan was to find someone else who had already written this program to
>avoid re-inventing the wheel...

Ray,

There may be some hope yet.  I recently began looking for numeric and
alpha pagers for WINDOWS to driver something like what you are talking
about.  I found a company called SliverLake in LA.  I don't think they
have anything specifically for the 3000, however, they may be able to
work something up, or be able to help you develope what you are looking
for.

Their phone number is (213)483-6787, and the product seems to be used by
several major companies.  I am working with "Allan", but I don't know if
he's the guy you should work with.  Good luck, and let me know what
happens.

Larry