HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 4

From:
Bruce Toback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Toback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 1995 09:08:57 -0800
Joe Campbell writes:
>your mouth and blab this, would you?  I thought not.  This must imply that
>you believe one of us HP3000-L members would make this information public.
>I think you have just insulted every member of this discussion group!

HP3000-L is a public discussion group with uncontrolled access. ANYONE
can subscribe to it, and in addition, it is gatewayed to a Usenet
newsgroup which can be read anonymously by anyone with Usenet access.
If there is information you may have with should NOT be disclosed to
the public at large, it should NOT be disseminated via the HP3000-L
mailing list.

-- Bruce Toback