HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

From:
Keith Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 22:18:27 +1000
Powers,Susan ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: On Tue, 7 Mar 1995, Edward Gill wrote:

: > We are currently looking for a security package for our 992/100 and I am
: > hoping that a few of you, that have already gone through this, would be
: > willing to share your findings with me as far as what you thnk is good....
: > Ed Gill,Assistant Director Systems
: >

: We also have been using VE*Soft Security 3000 package.  It meets all our
: corporate security requirements.  We also use MPEX and Ve*Audit, also from
: Ve*soft and are very happy with the mix

: Susan Powers

I concur with Susan. I am in Australia and have no problem dealing with
the support people (rarely required) at VESOFT. Security 3000 coupled
with MPEX is amongst the best security packages for bothe security and
flexibility that I have seen in the last 18 years.

Keith Sutherland.
Keith Sutherland                           [log in to unmask]
PO Box 751                                        Phone 61 2 255 0600
North Sydney  NSW  2059                           Fax   61 2 255 0640
Australia