HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 19:20:26 -0500
Folks,

I just thought some of you might be interested in this.  Also, I would like
to get some feendback on other folks experiences with this.

Today, I downloaded a table in an MS-Access database to a (ultimately) IMAGE
dataset.  I attached the table through ODBC to the MS-Access database and I
was able to select all the records from the MS-Access table and paste them to
the attached table and have the records wind up in the IMAGE dataset.

This entire excercise required no programing and was all point and click.
 This stuff really works quite well.

I did have some trouble with the unique key requirement in MS-Access, but
after getting around it, I did have to deal with null items.

Now it is fine.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .