HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 00:31:14 -0500
> MPE/iX 5.0 arrived a couple of days ago -- boxes and boxes of it!  As I was
> sorting through all the boxes I happened upon the "HP 3000 Series 900
> Diagnostics License Agreement" which lists, among other things, which
> diagnostics are passworded and which are not.  As I was reviewing the list
> of diagnostics which *are* passworded I wondered how HP would handle a
> couple of variant support scenarios:

As chairman of SIGSYSMAN, all I can tell you is that I've been working on
this issue with some folks at HP, and was planning to have a section to
discuss this and other support related issues at IPROF next month.

If you'd like, I'll be happy to take your question along with me if you are
not going to be in attendance and report back to the group.

Regards,
/isaac