HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 1995 18:39:10 -0600
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Duncombe
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>To: Steven Verona <[log in to unmask]>
>
> You seem to be on the wrong list ???

Steven's not on the wrong list. This is where a marketing manager for a
migration company is supposed to post while looking for new customers. I
guess when the work is done, the customer will be on the wrong list...

I just wonder how a college library that can't afford an upgrade to MPE/iX
hardware and an application replacement would be able to afford buying
Unix hardware and at least $85,000 of migration services. But gosh, I know
that Unix hardware is cheaper, right? :)

--
Ron Seybold
Seybold Media