HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Steven Verona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Verona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:22:11 GMT
If you are contemplating the replacement of a proprietary system with a
UNIX based open system I would like to discuss your options with you.
There is an inexpensive, fast, and painless way to migrate existing
code.  The process requires no retraining for the end users.  The
migrated software will look and feel just like the old software.

If you are interested in receiving more info, please call or e-mail.

I would also like to hear from consultants interested in offering this
solution to their clients.

Sincerely,
Steven Verona
614-436-6565