HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 20:48:46 -0500
Brian,

I hope you mean that I am an UPPERCASE character, or even an extended
character.

Just to set the record straight,  I do not need anything to build my
character,  I already have an airport, a resort hotel and a shopping centre
in my character.

More to the point of the thread (POTT?),

Would you be so kind as to list out some of the challenges you have to deal
with, with regards to ALLBASE/SQL and C?  If you have some some more stuff,
it would be great.

BTW, Will you be at IPROF?  I sincerely hope so!

Kind regards,

Denys. . .