HP3000-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 14:04:25 -0500
Mike,

I am attending IPROF next month, and I was going to bring this up. This calls
for intervention from the SIGSOFTVEND and SIGIMAGE groups.  These two groups
have done nothing useful in the last week or so   (BIG GRIN   :->) and should
start doing something now.

I thought, erroneously, that I was the only one contending with this problem,
especially with ALLBASE/SQL as I was not aware that any other vendor did
things with it and C.  In retrospect, you and LEETECH would be encountering
these problems. I guess 3 is a big enough number to raise some Cain.  There
are also the in-house developed environments, but I do not know if any of
them will be represented at IPROF.  Be that as it may, I will make enough
noise for everyone.  Thanks for your input, I will bring it with me!  I hope
to see you there!

Kind regards,

Denys. . .