HP3000-L Archives

January 1995, Week 5

From:
Glenn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 19:05:03 GMT
Denys Beauchemin ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: I therefore, went through the motions and the hoops (some flaming ones) and
: finally last week, I received the OK from Prentice-Hall to mention on the TCU
: that the book:  Inside IMAGE/SQL  *note the proper title*, will be published
: by Prentice-Hall as part of their Hewlett-Packard Professional Books Series.
:  The book is expected in the second half of 1995. By Interex, we should have
: all the information.
[snip]
: For those that are interested, the book is envisioned to be divided in two
: part: An external/internal look at IMAGE as at 5.0 with some history;
client/
: server with IMAGE/SQL with lots of stuff on ALLBASE/SQL, shrink-wrap software
: and communications stuff.

Congratulations! I look forward to reading this!

Regarding the Client side, I sincerely hope that you do not ignore the Mac.

--Glenn Cole