HP3000-L Archives

January 1995, Week 4

From:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 14:49:14 -0800
 In From Elbert E Silbaugh <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Others have wrote reguarding questions of support of ODBC/Image/SQL
> under WFWG....
>
> I, too, heard the tale end of the answer. And am very concerned.

[snip]

I must be missing something here. There have been several messages lately
similar to the one above.  I am currently accessing an Image/SQL database
using HP's ODBC drivers.  We use both Visual Basic and Impromptu as client
"front end" tools.  And, we're running Windows for Workgroups 3.11.  What is
it that isn't supposed to work?  Is my setup going to stop working now that
I know it's not supposed to work <grin>?

Gary