HP3000-L Archives

January 1995, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 13:18:19 -0500
I remember that you are fairly new to the list, (a few months?).  There has
been a lot of traffic on this very subject over the last six months. I have
given 24+ talks on the subject in the last 18 months and most recently, I
participated in the TCU from HP on 20 January.  I went into painstaking
detail on the set up and usage of IMAGE/SQL and its foray into client/server.

I suggest you call 1 800 224 HP3K and order a video tape of this TCU.  It
comes with a workbook that contains a rather long paper which I wrote on
installing and using IMAGE/SQL.  The tape will have demos on setup and usage.

If after you get the package, you still need questions answered or some help,
do not hesitate to call me at (713) 626-3842.  If you cannot wait for the
package, give me a call and I can get you the paper at least.

Kind regards,

Denys Beauchemin