HP3000-L Archives

January 1995, Week 4

From:
Alan Honeyman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Honeyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 02:10:26 GMT
MindKiller ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

: I am in need of (a) product(s) that will allow me to query Image
: databases residing on a HP3000/937LX and render the results into MS
: Excel, 1-2-3, or MS Access format.

: Currently I have to run queries on the 3000, send the results to the
: spooler, download the results via Advancelink, import them into 1-2-3,
: and then either manually shift the data to where I need it or use Access
: to run local queries on the PC.

: Any help would be gratefully recieved, I'll name my next node after you :)

: Andy Kemp
: Data Processing Coordinator
: Voice 404-955-2226
: Fax   404-955-7766
: Email [log in to unmask]

Andy,
    If you utilise Image/SQL, you can import information directly into Excel
and Lotus/123 spreadsheets and MS Access can also interrogate the DB directly.
email me if I can help further, or contact your local Response Centre.email me
if I can help further, or contact your local Response Centre.

Regards,
       Alan - Australian Response Centre.