HP3000-L Archives

January 1995, Week 3

From:
Steve Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 18:31:24 GMT
Duane Percox ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: This question directed to those who have "done" it already. I
: haven't paid too much attention to the posix wars, except to
: notice that some seem to be quite successful porting cool unix
: net servers and such to their hp3k. So, in preparation for our
: eventual 5.0 update, I was wondering if I could be enlightened
: regarding these issues:

Please check out http://jazz.external.hp.com/ for both information
and ported software.  What you're looking for may already have been
ported by one of us.  If you're looking at porting something not
already on jazz, don't hesitate to ask for help.  My hope is that
we can all leverage each other's efforts to continue growing the
repository of available shareware ported to the hp3k.

Steve Elmer