HP3000-L Archives

August 2023, Week 3

From:
Michel Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michel Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2023 12:37:30 +0000

https://youtu.be/RfTOGUSY5pI?t=74

Driving out at 14h00 today.

20+ hrs. to Edmonton. If it's not COVID, it's forest fires. Back to working remotely, assuming the data center survives. We might yet find out how good that disaster recovery plan of our Technology Service Center really is :-)

Jean-Michel Adam, MSc. (ISM)

Manager, Technical Services

Information Systems Shared Services, Department of Finance

Government of the NWT

PO Box 1320 | Yellowknife NT | X1A 2L9

(867)767-9170 x 15315

www.fin.gov.nt.ca

This e-mail and all attachments to it are confidential and is intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and any and all attachments to it and notify me immediately by replying to sender.