HP3000-L Archives

February 2023, Week 3

From:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2023 16:08:07 -0800
Another thing that I just remembered about that Glitch Works replacement -
I think I had to bend up one of the pins to get it to fit in the board -
there simply wasn't a hole for it.  This doesn't seem to have caused any
problems, and apparently there was an alternate pinout for the DS1287 that
explains why this was necessary.  Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of
the replacement installed.

Hope your replacement goes smoothly, the board in my 927LX was very nicely
made so I have high hopes for yours.

-Rob