HP3000-L Archives

February 2023, Week 1

From:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2023 11:37:05 -0800
Maybe this time I’ll remember to include the list.  Here it is!

MAPPER> run

STARTING EXECUTION OF MAPPER

Processor Identification:
    Hardware Model:  282H, Revision: 0
    Software Model:  4H, Revision:  0
    Hardware ID:  0, Software ID:  1731751141 (unsigned decimal)
    Software Cap:  0x10000041
    MPE/XL Model String: 927LX
    Processor Board Revisions:
        CPU - CPU Chip:                   3
        System Controller:                1
        PDC - Processor Dependent Code:   1.5
    Cache and TLB Sizes:
        Instruction Cache:  32 K bytes, Instruction TLB:  96 entries
        Data Cache:         64 K bytes, Data TLB:         96 entries
    Co-processors:  None installed

I/O Configuration:
                                               Type  HW    SW    Revisions
Path       Component Name                      ID    Mod   Mod   Hdwr  Firm

---------- ----------------------------------- ----- ----- ----- -----
-----
52         HP-PB SCSI                          4H    14H   39H   0     0

52.0.0        HPC1537A tape drive              -     -     -     -     L105

52.5.0        codesrc SCSI2SD2                 -     -     -     -      6.0

52.6.0        codesrc SCSI2SD1                 -     -     -     -      6.0

56         HP-PB LAN/Console                   2H    14H   60H   0     1

62         Processor                           0H    282H  4H    0     0

63         Memory (320 M bytes)                1H    14H   9H    0     0

          Slot 1A - 64M
          Slot 1B - 64M
          Slot 2A - 32M
          Slot 2B - 32M