HP3000-L Archives

October 2022, Week 3

From:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Liesenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:19:52 -0700
I guess since you're asking for 6.5, you must be emulating a PA-RISC
processor?  It would be pretty neat to be able to emulate MPE/XL (or /iX)
on a modern computer.  Is it based on SIMH or something else?

I have a 917LX; I assume you're referring to Allegro's freeware TAPECOPY
for capturing the SLT contents?

-R