HP3000-L Archives

January 2022, Week 3

From:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:18:23 -0600
Dying braincells engaged, but IIRC there was a Link Product that you needed in order to have 100Mb support (I.e. HP made you pay for the right to run fast(er) ethernet, so if I'm remembering that correctly then you need to see if you have that installed first. Mumble NMMGRVER, NMVER, or something. Maybe they bundled it into later MPE/iX versions, but I don't recall.

Otherwise IIRC (again others will probably have fresher memories) you need the path configured in SYSGEN then all the network stuff is configured in NMMGR.

G.