HP3000-L Archives

November 2021, Week 4

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2021 03:27:00 +0000
It's with a sad heavy heart, we lost another one.  A good friend, If I can call him a friend, I never got the chance to meet  Bob Jankalski.   I heard he recently passed, I think he had kidney issues, but I don't know.  I was not acquainted with his significant other.   I just spoke with Bob a month or so ago.   He seemed tired.  I suspect Bob knew something was going on but didn't want to share that with me.
Bob had the best christmas cards.   Bob helped me out so many times and nothing was off limits.   I am pretty sure he xeroxed an XP array manual for me one time.  No small feet.

I hope that when I got the time to help Bob, that I did.   I am not sure I did, but I always tried.
Bob Jankalski from Ideal Computer system (Maryland) made me smile.
He is already missed.
-Craig