HP3000-L Archives

April 2021, Week 3

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:56:49 -0700
Tracy wriites:
[... (what appears to be a complaint about not being able to determine the
part number
of a piece of hardware he has) ...]

A sales catalog is most likely to be of use ... in the section for 256x
printers (assuming the model number
for the printer literally includes the letter "x"), accessories should be
listed.  Presumably including add-on cards.
You can usually find the part number that way.

Keep in mind...the OP wasn't "how do I find a part number on a piece of
hardware",
it was more along the lines of "I have a part number....what the heck do I
have in my hand?".

Stan