HP3000-L Archives

April 2021, Week 3

From:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 16:12:39 -0500
There are lots of resources out there but a fair amount of archaeology may be required. You can find most all of the internal sales monthly magazines at the HP Computer Museum site:

http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?content=Computer%20Systems%20Newsletter
http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?content=Computer%20News

Often if you can identify the issue where your product was breathlessly introduced as the next big thing then you'll find out the answers to all sorts of interesting questions.

You can also find the big HP catalogs, some also here as well as by other collectors.

http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?content=HP%20Catalogues

There are a number of instances of the HP 3000 price list and similar documents around the net, and again the museum has quite a few relevant things if you know where to look:

http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?catdoc=32

G.