HP3000-L Archives

March 2021, Week 1

From:
"Stanfield, Randy (Carrollton, TX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stanfield, Randy (Carrollton, TX)
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2021 16:02:00 +0000
Thanks Ray. I do the same thing on the groups with about the same limits. I have a FILECNT cmd that was on CSL or Alregra/BeachGlen site. We run it daily.

But moving some of our Development to Stromasys. They're just building single disc volumesets. I just didn't want to findout a limit for LDEV's the hardway.

Thanks