HP3000-L Archives

January 2021, Week 3

From:
Terry Simpkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:52:11 -0500
External Email
I’m starting to look at getting a new printer for home.  One of the functions of this printer will be to service the HP3000.
I believe that means the printer needs to support PCL, correct?
Does anyone have experience with a laser based multi-function device that will serve as a network printer on an HP3000?
Previously I’ve been using an HP P2015dn.  However, it’s starting ‘act up’ and given it’s age, I’m not too keen on investing more money in it.

Terry W Simpkins
Yorktown, VA  23693
IBA# 8778     SS1000, SS2000, BBG, 50CC
www.hrot.org/grandtour/index.htm<http://www.hrot.org/grandtour/index.htm>

This message is not from a UTC.EDU address. Caution should be used in clicking links and downloading attachments from unknown senders or unexpected email.