HP3000-L Archives

December 2020, Week 1

From:
Francois Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francois Desrochers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2020 21:06:15 +0000
John,

Since you are using the SET X function, you probably have a COBX type file. Assuming all the files you want to change have the same tag "prevtag", you can use the following:

CT "prevtag" "NewTag" all

Other syntax can be used that would better apply to your context.

Thanks...François