HP3000-L Archives

November 2020, Week 2

From:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2020 09:34:08 -0600
Yes, I haven't submitted my large memory changes back to David in an easily usable format, so his master version does not include them thus you're limited to 1MW of memory like an original Series III. I plan to update my distribution to include David's latest changes and will see if I can come up with a patch for him to look at while I do that.

Gavin