HP3000-L Archives

November 2020, Week 2

From:
Ron Horner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Horner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2020 12:14:29 -0600
One point.

The version of MPE SFTP client is frozen. It will work for most older versions of SFTP server. There can be issues with newer versions. Once you install and start using it, you really have to watch for any hangs or failures.

Have fun,
Ron Horner, Owner
Horner Consulting & Publishing LLC
7114 97th Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53142
(262) 237-8203
https://www.hornerconsulting.com
"We are your source for custom technology solutions."