HP3000-L Archives

March 2020, Week 3

From:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:51:30 +0000
Gasp!!!  Please keep the list!!

We still actively run two HP3000 servers and if it weren’t for this list (ahem, and donna), I can’t even conceive of the horror!!!

[http://hosting.republictitle.com/signature/rtt.jpg]

Ray Shahan | Programmer

Republic Title of Texas, Inc. | Information Technology

2701 W. Plano Parkway, Suite 100 | Plano, Texas 75075

Tel: 972-578-8611 | Direct: 214-556-0202

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | https://www.republictitle.com

Proud to be ALTA Best Practices Certified

WIRE FRAUD ALERT: Be aware! Online banking fraud is on the rise. If you receive an email containing WIRE TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS call your closing team immediately to verify the information prior to sending funds.