HP3000-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

From:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kubler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:20:23 -0800
My state is looking at stopping the switch and just staying with Day Light Saving Time...
I am thinking that now our cell phones act as clocks and there would just be some change in not making that happen...  And don't a lot of processes now check some external process and all the would need to be changed is that?
What other repercussions might there be to staying on DLS Time all year?